1. I believe in a balanced budget and therefore will vote for a freeze in government spending until that goal is realized.
2. I believe government should not increase the financial burden on its citizenry during a difficult economic times, therefore I will oppose all tax increases until our economy has
3. I believe more than four decades of US dependence on foreign oil is a travesty, therefore I will support an energy plan that calls for immediately increasing usage of all domestic resources including nuclear energy, natural gas and coal as necessary.
4. I believe in the sovereignty and security of our country and therefore will support measures to close our borders except for designated immigration points so we will know who is entering and why. I will vehemently oppose any measure giving another country, the United Nations, or any other entity power over US citizens.
5. I believe the United States of America is the greatest country on earth and therefore will not apologize for policies or actions which have served to free more and feed more people around the world than any other nation on the planet.
Texans for Freedom
The Republican Party
Meets every third Thursday
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club at Rockport Harbor
Blog And Educational Links
- Belmont Club
- Bookworm Room
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Conservative Grapevine
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- What's Up With That
Elected Officials Directory | The Texas TribuneLegislative Process
The Declaration of Independence
The full text of the Declaration of Independence.
The Federalist Papers
A list of titles of the 85 Federalist Papers.
U.S. Congressional Documents and Debates, 1774-1875
A century of lawmaking for a new nation.
From the Office of the Clerk of the House.
From the Library of Congress.
The Constitution of the United States
The full text of the U.S. Constitution.
Foreword and Historical Notes
Introductory information about the U.S. Constitution, written by the Hon. Jack Brooks.
Bill of Rights
The full text of the Bill of Rights.
Other Amendments to the Constitution
The full text amendments 11 through 27 to the Constitution that have been ratified.
Amendments Not Ratified
The full text of amendments to the Constitution that have been proposed but not ratified.