Texans for FreedomMeets the second Tuesday of the month. 6:30 PM at the Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Meets every third Thursday
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club at Rockport Harbor
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Remember Pearl Harbor
- Would our military actually fire on veterans or other civilians?
- Thoughts on the Obamacare fiasco and other links and comments
- Is Obama the first member of his own cult?
- What was/is going on in the USA as I turned 77
- It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
- A Beautiful Sunday links and comments
- Links with comments
- NEVER FORGET
- Lurching from one crisis to the other, Our Great President Lurches on
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Bureauracy
It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
Apparently the shutdown was a very well orchestrated way to keep the focus off the actual facts of the opening of the Obamacare website and program. It certainly worked to keep the Republicans unpopular but there is still no end … Continue reading
We have had so many scandals, I’m wondering how many shoes there are left to drop. Have we had some leaked so we will forget about the last ones? Some of these are definitely from leaked information, others have just … Continue reading
Dropping the Hagel Bomb - Key paragraph on why Obama did it: “ He is a charter member of the Chicago angry black man entity, and they — including former pals Jeremiah Wright and Minister Farrakhan — have little love for the … Continue reading
This article from the Dallas Morning News would indicate that it has: Texas teachers’ pension fund invests in casinos, loses $99 million by Steve McGonigle First of two parts As public investments go, this one looked like a roll of the dice. … Continue reading
We’ve Added Feathers and it Still Won’t Fly?!? Well in the first place when you see it’s about education, you’ve just got to read it. And then when you read the first two paragraphs they have you hooked. Posted by … Continue reading
I have been where internet access is unavailable for most of the time since Dec 30th so there is a lot of catching up for me to do. Some of it is inconsequential so I am posting just from today’s … Continue reading
When all your advisors are economic illiterates this is what you get: White House eliminates insurance program for long-term care Who could have guessed this wouldn’t work? Every rightwinger and Republican, that’s who. Obama plans to turn anger at Wall … Continue reading
I’ve got to stop reading this stuff- 3rd update! see bottom of post But Wait, there’s more and more, 2nd update of the day Here is a big fraud case and it isn’t even about President Obama. We all know … Continue reading