Texans for FreedomWill meet Tuesday May 14 at 6:30 PM at Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
- Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Texas Independence Day Links and comments
- The Empty Chair has been confirmed, the 3 AM call came and it didn’t answer
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Bureauracy
Dropping the Hagel Bomb - Key paragraph on why Obama did it: “ He is a charter member of the Chicago angry black man entity, and they — including former pals Jeremiah Wright and Minister Farrakhan — have little love for the … Continue reading
This article from the Dallas Morning News would indicate that it has: Texas teachers’ pension fund invests in casinos, loses $99 million by Steve McGonigle First of two parts As public investments go, this one looked like a roll of the dice. … Continue reading
We’ve Added Feathers and it Still Won’t Fly?!? Well in the first place when you see it’s about education, you’ve just got to read it. And then when you read the first two paragraphs they have you hooked. Posted by … Continue reading
I have been where internet access is unavailable for most of the time since Dec 30th so there is a lot of catching up for me to do. Some of it is inconsequential so I am posting just from today’s … Continue reading
When all your advisors are economic illiterates this is what you get: White House eliminates insurance program for long-term care Who could have guessed this wouldn’t work? Every rightwinger and Republican, that’s who. Obama plans to turn anger at Wall … Continue reading
I’ve got to stop reading this stuff- 3rd update! see bottom of post But Wait, there’s more and more, 2nd update of the day Here is a big fraud case and it isn’t even about President Obama. We all know … Continue reading
Thomas Sowell at Townhall.com has no problem in asking the questions that need to be asked. Back to the Future? Those who are impressed by words seem to think that President Barack Obama made a great speech to Congress last … Continue reading
I have been out of touch with my blog lately. We spent some time in the Hill Country with no internet access. I did have satellite TV and of course, talk radio, so we were aware of all that was … Continue reading
John Ransom in Townhall.com: The One Becomes The Jerk Obama finally solved the budget crisis the White House really cares about yesterday when he announced that he hauled in $86 million in campaign contributions for the three months ended June … Continue reading
From Townhall.comMost Union Members Are Govt Workers, Not Private SectorPosted by: Meredith Jessup From today’s New York Times comes this gem of info: For the first time in American history, a majority of union members are government workers rather than … Continue reading