Texans for FreedomMeets the second Tuesday of the month. 6:30 PM at the Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Meets every third Thursday
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club at Rockport Harbor
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Would our military actually fire on veterans or other civilians?
- Thoughts on the Obamacare fiasco and other links and comments
- Is Obama the first member of his own cult?
- What was/is going on in the USA as I turned 77
- It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
- A Beautiful Sunday links and comments
- Links with comments
- NEVER FORGET
- Lurching from one crisis to the other, Our Great President Lurches on
- Something Big is Coming
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Campaign finance
St. Obama and the Debt Dragon “Reckless Fiscal Policies” Why did Obama only enumerate George W. Bush’s big spending as responsible for the out-of-control $14 trillion-plus debt, while not mentioning his own contribution of $5 trillion? Why is there a … Continue reading
Drudge links to an Open Secrets.org site with an article showing Goldman Sachs as one of the top volunteers to the Obama campaign. Drudge asks the questions, “will he return the contributions?” My first thought was NOT!When I looked at … Continue reading
Bookwormroom has this post on an article from the SF Chronicle. It is about California spending but it is so telling. And appalling. And shameful. Two unions spend $319.2 million over 10 years to affect California political process Here’s a … Continue reading
The Supreme Court has ruled against some of it. ABOUT TIME!!!Go here and here to read about it.