Texans for FreedomWill meet Tuesday May 14 at 6:30 PM at Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
- Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Texas Independence Day Links and comments
- The Empty Chair has been confirmed, the 3 AM call came and it didn’t answer
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Campaign finance
St. Obama and the Debt Dragon “Reckless Fiscal Policies” Why did Obama only enumerate George W. Bush’s big spending as responsible for the out-of-control $14 trillion-plus debt, while not mentioning his own contribution of $5 trillion? Why is there a … Continue reading
Drudge links to an Open Secrets.org site with an article showing Goldman Sachs as one of the top volunteers to the Obama campaign. Drudge asks the questions, “will he return the contributions?” My first thought was NOT!When I looked at … Continue reading
Bookwormroom has this post on an article from the SF Chronicle. It is about California spending but it is so telling. And appalling. And shameful. Two unions spend $319.2 million over 10 years to affect California political process Here’s a … Continue reading
The Supreme Court has ruled against some of it. ABOUT TIME!!!Go here and here to read about it.