Texans for FreedomMeets the second Tuesday of the month. 6:30 PM at the Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Meets every third Thursday
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club at Rockport Harbor
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Remember Pearl Harbor
- Would our military actually fire on veterans or other civilians?
- Thoughts on the Obamacare fiasco and other links and comments
- Is Obama the first member of his own cult?
- What was/is going on in the USA as I turned 77
- It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
- A Beautiful Sunday links and comments
- Links with comments
- NEVER FORGET
- Lurching from one crisis to the other, Our Great President Lurches on
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Cap and Trade
It’s long but it is great. I will only post some of the best quotes here. You need to read it all. He starts with: The Great Madness of 2004-10 The First Symptoms of Hatred—2004 to 2008 For about seven … Continue reading
It seems to me these have a lot to do with each other. This one is from The Examiner. Obama rubs elbows with regulatory robber barons By: Timothy P. Carney President Obama on Monday was scheduled to give a pep … Continue reading
From Canada Free Press EPA Regulation of CO2 Emissions Will Begin in 10 Months By Fred Dardick So much for the spectacle of Democrats and Republicans fighting their way through Congress over the future of Cap and Trade energy legislation. … Continue reading
Frontpage Magazine has an article explaining how the EPA might be thwarted in it’s try to get around no Cap and Trade bill.Apparently there are controls in place to prevent or delay any implementation. But… do we have anyone who … Continue reading
Climate Change Measure Should Be Set Aside, U.S. Senators SayBy Daniel Whitten and Simon Lomax Aug. 14 (Bloomberg) — The U.S. Senate should abandon efforts to pass legislation curbing greenhouse-gas emissions this year and concentrate on a narrower bill to … Continue reading