Texans for FreedomWill meet Tuesday May 14 at 6:30 PM at Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
- Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Texas Independence Day Links and comments
- The Empty Chair has been confirmed, the 3 AM call came and it didn’t answer
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: corruption
There has been much in the news about it this past week and of course Obama is the one who brought it up. He is very good at the magic act, watch the other hand when he speaks, he is … Continue reading
Dropping the Hagel Bomb - Key paragraph on why Obama did it: “ He is a charter member of the Chicago angry black man entity, and they — including former pals Jeremiah Wright and Minister Farrakhan — have little love for the … Continue reading
Recently the blogosphere has been awash in the news that Obama was a member of the The ‘New Party’ (which was) a political party established by the Democratic Socialists of America (the DSA) to push forth the socialist principles of … Continue reading
But I have been busy, out of town and back and busy. It probably won’t get unbusy till after January 5th. I felt terrible not to be around to post a remembrance for Pearl Harbor Day. It is a memory … Continue reading
When all your advisors are economic illiterates this is what you get: White House eliminates insurance program for long-term care Who could have guessed this wouldn’t work? Every rightwinger and Republican, that’s who. Obama plans to turn anger at Wall … Continue reading
I’ve got to stop reading this stuff- 3rd update! see bottom of post But Wait, there’s more and more, 2nd update of the day Here is a big fraud case and it isn’t even about President Obama. We all know … Continue reading
It seems to me these have a lot to do with each other. This one is from The Examiner. Obama rubs elbows with regulatory robber barons By: Timothy P. Carney President Obama on Monday was scheduled to give a pep … Continue reading