Texans for FreedomWill meet again in September.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Links and Comments of Tuesday, June 18
- Scandals, Ammo, Taxes – links and comments
- When will another shoe drop?
- Men of Honor, Veterans I Honor
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: criminalization of politics
There has been much in the news about it this past week and of course Obama is the one who brought it up. He is very good at the magic act, watch the other hand when he speaks, he is … Continue reading
Another day of browsing and thinking some snarky thoughts about what I am reading. This first was sent by a friend. I’ve had a lot of these in the past month or so. So “how long have I been paranoid?” … Continue reading
I have been where internet access is unavailable for most of the time since Dec 30th so there is a lot of catching up for me to do. Some of it is inconsequential so I am posting just from today’s … Continue reading
And the ugliness has escalated from there. We now have an extremely divided country. This has been my contention for some time. The New York Times has an op ed today with the same conclusions and a little more. The … Continue reading
St. Obama and the Debt Dragon “Reckless Fiscal Policies” Why did Obama only enumerate George W. Bush’s big spending as responsible for the out-of-control $14 trillion-plus debt, while not mentioning his own contribution of $5 trillion? Why is there a … Continue reading
Andrew Brietbart has video that incriminates both Holder and Obama. Go take a look. This is big.Watergate big. Iran Contra big. But the mainstream media is ignoring it. We cannot let this slide by. Please ask people if they know … Continue reading
Creeping political favoritism comes in strange places. How many other agencies are using these policies? This is a small, almost unknown agency practicing discrimination based on poliitical agendas. From Pajama’s Media, written by by Hans A. von Spakovsky. A Superfluous … Continue reading