Texans for FreedomWill meet Tuesday May 14 at 6:30 PM at Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
- Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Texas Independence Day Links and comments
- The Empty Chair has been confirmed, the 3 AM call came and it didn’t answer
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: elections
Every day I learn more and more that makes me thankful we have the internet and not just the MSM to bring us our news. http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-biggest-d-c-spy-scandal-you-havent-heard-about-part-two/?singlepage=true Why ARE they getting away with all the illegal activity? I don’t mean immigrants … Continue reading
Well we do have immigration laws. They were passed by Congress. What we got today was an edict. We seem to be getting more and more of those. We seem to be in danger of losing our constitutional republic. I … Continue reading
So what do we do now? Where are our districts? When are our elections? Posted on January 20, 2012 by Rockport Conservative The Supreme Court has ruled, and unanimously at that, saying a panel of federal judges should have used the Legislature’s … Continue reading
No, no, a thousand times NO!!! They are trying to do away with the electoral college altogether. Popular vote = mob rule. In Texas we would be completely run by Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth, Austin and San Antonio. Federally we would … Continue reading
Newt is on a roll, others have been on that same roll. Will this be the one that stays on top of the heap? Maybe it depends on whether all his laundry has already been hung out to dry or … Continue reading
This is what I have thought and been saying all along. It has been very distressing to me to see our candidates open themselves up to this type abuse from moderators and the other candidates. They have allowed themselves to be formed … Continue reading
Michael Barone said “He bitterly assailed one straw man after another and made reference to a grab bag of proposals which would cost something on the order of $450 billion—assuring us on the one hand that they all had been … Continue reading
First we have this: Media Matters and Dem Groups Form Organization to Track GOP Candidates with Army of Videographers Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, July 9, 2011, 11:54 AM Soros-funded Media Matters, the dumbest website on the internet, and … Continue reading
From Salon.com: Everything You’ve Heard About Fossil Fuels May Be Wrong. From Gateway Pundit LITTLE PIPER PALIN Protects Her Mother, Shoulder-Checks Reporter (Video) From Instapundit: Fannie & Freddie got $400 million in no-bid deals from TARP? From Rush today via … Continue reading
Obama, Israel, Sarah Palin, Floods, Rapture – all the kerfuffles of the last week (well, some of them anyway)
From Contentions in Commentary magazine: Obama Has Failed to Isolate Netanyahu President Obama and his staff thought they were being very clever by throwing in the declaration that the 1967 borders were the baseline for future Middle East peace talks … Continue reading