Texans for FreedomMeets the second Tuesday of the month. 6:30 PM at the Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Meets every third Thursday
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club at Rockport Harbor
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Would our military actually fire on veterans or other civilians?
- Thoughts on the Obamacare fiasco and other links and comments
- Is Obama the first member of his own cult?
- What was/is going on in the USA as I turned 77
- It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
- A Beautiful Sunday links and comments
- Links with comments
- NEVER FORGET
- Lurching from one crisis to the other, Our Great President Lurches on
- Something Big is Coming
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: ethanol
I’ve been trying to work up a long and thoughtful post. There is so much happening of great importance at this time. Until I get that major (for me) post written, enjoy these links. http://blog.heritage.org/2012/06/22/the-u-n-speaks-the-arms-trade-treaty-will-affect-legally-owned-weapons/ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/21/regulation-requires-oil-refiners-use-millions-gallons-fuel-that-is-nonexistent/ –we live in … Continue reading
It is being held back by the Obama Administration’s directives. Read this in the HOUSTON CHRONICLE The Gulf can provide jobs By JIM NOE For many Americans, it’s shaping up to be quite a summer. Job numbers are not ticking … Continue reading
It seems to me these have a lot to do with each other. This one is from The Examiner. Obama rubs elbows with regulatory robber barons By: Timothy P. Carney President Obama on Monday was scheduled to give a pep … Continue reading
Said with tongue planted firmly in cheek. He said what he and many others really, really thought. Especially those of us who live Texas and Louisiana. This report is from The Hill. Sen. Hatch: Obama must have ‘dumbbells’ advising him … Continue reading
The Washington Post probably doesn’t realize how left wing it is and has been. All the reporters when asked will say they are “moderates” and would be shocked! Shocked! that we think otherwise. This is a factual editorial and it is against … Continue reading
From Hot Air End of the line for ethanol?by Ed MorriseyHas the federal government’s appetite for ethanol ended? A bipartisan group of Senators signed a letter today calling for an end to subsidies and tariffs designed to protect and enhance … Continue reading