Texans for FreedomMeets the second Tuesday of the month. 6:30 PM at the Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Meets every third Thursday
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club at Rockport Harbor
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Would our military actually fire on veterans or other civilians?
- Thoughts on the Obamacare fiasco and other links and comments
- Is Obama the first member of his own cult?
- What was/is going on in the USA as I turned 77
- It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
- A Beautiful Sunday links and comments
- Links with comments
- NEVER FORGET
- Lurching from one crisis to the other, Our Great President Lurches on
- Something Big is Coming
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Green jobs
His new abode seems to be under the bus. It must have been him they were visiting at the White House. You know he is the fall guy when the Washington Post takes note and reports this: Energy Secretary Steven … Continue reading
This is from the OC Register. That is OC as in Orange County, California. Editorial: Green jobs revealed as fiscal black hole The faddish obsession with “green jobs” is being revealed as a massive waste of taxpayer money. Pipe dreams … Continue reading
First we had “Dreams of my Father,” now we have “Green Jobs”. Both are Pipe dreams although this post in the The Heritage Morning Bell: Obama’s “Green Jobs” Pipe Dream” is only calling the green jobs a pipe dream, others … Continue reading
St. Obama and the Debt Dragon “Reckless Fiscal Policies” Why did Obama only enumerate George W. Bush’s big spending as responsible for the out-of-control $14 trillion-plus debt, while not mentioning his own contribution of $5 trillion? Why is there a … Continue reading
Our president seems to think it did. He really just does not have a grasp on how the world of jobs really works. This was posted today by Erick at Redstate. Barack Obama Thinks an ATM Ate Your Job Posted … Continue reading
Remember that article about the high costs of the greens jobs in Spain? Here is a scary update. These people do not want the truth to be told.Pajamas Media has this: BREAKING: ‘Green’ Energy Company Threatens Economics Professor … with Package … Continue reading
Spanish paper: Obama driving off ‘green energy’ cliffBy: David FreddosoChris Horner has been all over the story of Spain’s unimpressive experience with green energy. Spanish newspapers have finally called out the U.S. President for choosing a failed model for a … Continue reading
See update below after you read this.Plus he doesn’t know any better because apparently he really doesn’t know exactly what the attacks show. In today’s New York Times (online) he has an editorial essay, much of which can be disputed. We … Continue reading