Texans for FreedomWill meet Tuesday May 14 at 6:30 PM at Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
- Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Texas Independence Day Links and comments
- The Empty Chair has been confirmed, the 3 AM call came and it didn’t answer
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: imperial Presidency
I am extremely distressed at all of this. What makes me the most distressed? This morning I listened to the hearings on C-Span while the IRS dissembled, rambled, didn’t know, didn’t have the authority to answer and anything else they could bring … Continue reading
I have not blogged in quite a while. There has been so much happening with news alerts all over. There was the Boston bombing and the media’s attempt to blame it on the right wing. Why do they do that? … Continue reading
Updated at bottom of post. I send out a list of interesting links to an email list, usually every day, at least five days a week. In making the list today I noticed that outside of the Texas links I … Continue reading
Put the blame where it should be. Libertarians who didn’t vote for Republicans turned the election. Gee thanks, purists. We could have at least won the senate. Libertarians provided the margin for Democrats in at least nine elections Are Journalists Paying … Continue reading
Unfortunately for the current president and administration they seem to make a lot of sense. They are sounding more and more plausible. The two major ones – Arms being sold and exchanged – GAFFNEY: The real reason behind Benghazigate Was … Continue reading
I’ve been trying to work up a long and thoughtful post. There is so much happening of great importance at this time. Until I get that major (for me) post written, enjoy these links. http://blog.heritage.org/2012/06/22/the-u-n-speaks-the-arms-trade-treaty-will-affect-legally-owned-weapons/ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/21/regulation-requires-oil-refiners-use-millions-gallons-fuel-that-is-nonexistent/ –we live in … Continue reading
Judge Andrew Napolitano puts in chilling perspective the recent drone assassinations. I am not sure how I feel about these and the possible need for them as we are in a war of a different sort from former wars. Terrorist … Continue reading
Because of an open microphone we know President Obama has plans to cut our defenses, and those of our allies even further. By now I am sure everyone has heard of this open mic gaffe. Two articles this morning will … Continue reading