Texans for FreedomWill meet Tuesday May 14 at 6:30 PM at Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
- Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Texas Independence Day Links and comments
- The Empty Chair has been confirmed, the 3 AM call came and it didn’t answer
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Indoctrination
It has everything to do with this: Papers? We Don’t Need No Stinking [Federalist] Papers! One of my most contentious contentions is that if you want to learn about the Constitution, taking constitutional law at a law school is the … Continue reading
Two videos that are so true I must post them here. They were both sent to me via emails but were put up by bloggers first. Paul Harvey in 1965 has a warning for us. This one leads right into … Continue reading
Apparently the people of South Carolina heard it. The MSM seemed not to have heard it, or if they did they seemed to have not seen that it was a standing O and it was directed at them. C. Edmund … Continue reading
We had a wonderful Tea Party Rally today to honor our veterans. Our speakers were Representative Todd Hunter and Dr. Bob Jones. Dr. Jones spoke on many things but one has stuck in my mind. He mentioned other religions go … Continue reading
Creeping political favoritism comes in strange places. How many other agencies are using these policies? This is a small, almost unknown agency practicing discrimination based on poliitical agendas. From Pajama’s Media, written by by Hans A. von Spakovsky. A Superfluous … Continue reading
“Climate Gate” Development: CEI Files Notice of Intent to Sue NASABy Chris Horner Today, on behalf of the Competitive Enterprise Institute, I filed three Notices of Intent to File Suit against NASA and its Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), … Continue reading
Moral Reasoning 22: Justice is a class being taught by Michael Sandel at Harvard. Michael Gerson has an op-ed on it in the Washington Post. I found the article very interesting, it lays down no this is right, this is … Continue reading
WH withdraws call for students to ‘help’ Obama – a Washington Times article by By Matthew Mosk UPDATE: President Obama’s plan to inspire the nation’s schoolchildren with a video address next week erupted into controversy Wednesday, forcing the White House … Continue reading