Texans for FreedomWill meet again in September.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Links and Comments of Tuesday, June 18
- Scandals, Ammo, Taxes – links and comments
- When will another shoe drop?
- Men of Honor, Veterans I Honor
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: left wing bigots
Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
I hope so. This is the light at the end of the tunnel. It is so simple, so easy, and finally someone has done it. God Bless Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. I hope the other Republicans who have let … Continue reading
I don’t know what the news media is reporting on the hearing that are ongoing concerning Benghazi and the drone assassinations, but from what I hear the man in charge of the “free world” has a lot to answer to. … Continue reading
I’ve been planning to write this blog for a week and things just keep getting more and more surreal. What started me thinking was watching the Saturday morning MSNBC show Up w/ Chris Hayes on the 16th. I was so … Continue reading
But I have been busy, out of town and back and busy. It probably won’t get unbusy till after January 5th. I felt terrible not to be around to post a remembrance for Pearl Harbor Day. It is a memory … Continue reading
I watched the so called debate last night and have some thoughts on the whole fiasco we are calling debates. In the title I said the media and the Democrats. We all know they are one and the same. Who … Continue reading
President Obama’s parents were manipulative and totally “mixed up.” He paid for it as a child and we are paying for it now that he is an adult. I am not giving him the “victim” excuse, but you have to … Continue reading
Where shall I start? Well, the first one I read was in the Washington Post. There are more, because I have been interrupted a number of times I’m going with two. Tea party’s wide publicity belies its limited scope Gauging the scope of … Continue reading