Texans for FreedomWill meet again in September.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Links and Comments of Tuesday, June 18
- Scandals, Ammo, Taxes – links and comments
- When will another shoe drop?
- Men of Honor, Veterans I Honor
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Media Bias
Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
“The Atlantic is saying we should have done this already and here are the horrible facts,” and Salon.com is saying, “ we covered all we need to back when he was first arrested, move on along.” First on the Washington Post. Eric … Continue reading
Updated at bottom of post. I send out a list of interesting links to an email list, usually every day, at least five days a week. In making the list today I noticed that outside of the Texas links I … Continue reading
Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
I hope so. This is the light at the end of the tunnel. It is so simple, so easy, and finally someone has done it. God Bless Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. I hope the other Republicans who have let … Continue reading
Well, let’s just read a little of this piece from my favorite historian, Victor Davis Hanson, Journalists as Ring Wraiths, in which he lays out the evidence. Today’s Washington journalists are like J. R. R. Tolkien’s ring wraiths, petty lords who … Continue reading
I don’t know what the news media is reporting on the hearing that are ongoing concerning Benghazi and the drone assassinations, but from what I hear the man in charge of the “free world” has a lot to answer to. … Continue reading
There has been much in the news about it this past week and of course Obama is the one who brought it up. He is very good at the magic act, watch the other hand when he speaks, he is … Continue reading
But it is going to be hard to do when there is so much idol worship going on. And it isn’t just because it is inauguration day, this one has been going on for four years. Dear Leader: CNN Correspondent Wrote … Continue reading
It’s Saturday night and I haven’t even read all the news or blogs but the ones I have read are so disturbing to me I hate to send them on. Apparently Governor Cuomo of New York is running for president … Continue reading