Texans for FreedomWill meet again in September.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Links and Comments of Tuesday, June 18
- Scandals, Ammo, Taxes – links and comments
- When will another shoe drop?
- Men of Honor, Veterans I Honor
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Nanny state
Our president seems to think it did. He really just does not have a grasp on how the world of jobs really works. This was posted today by Erick at Redstate. Barack Obama Thinks an ATM Ate Your Job Posted … Continue reading
"More fries? Sorry sir, according to the Ministry of Wellness charts, you have exceeded your recommended calorie allotment today."
According to Kevin Ross, writing in the American Thinker, this may be one thing you can expect if the health care bill makes it to the final stages and is signed, sealed and delivered.The Ministry of Wellness As a restaurateur, … Continue reading