Texans for FreedomMeets the second Tuesday of the month. 6:30 PM at the Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Meets every third Thursday
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club at Rockport Harbor
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Remember Pearl Harbor
- Would our military actually fire on veterans or other civilians?
- Thoughts on the Obamacare fiasco and other links and comments
- Is Obama the first member of his own cult?
- What was/is going on in the USA as I turned 77
- It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
- A Beautiful Sunday links and comments
- Links with comments
- NEVER FORGET
- Lurching from one crisis to the other, Our Great President Lurches on
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Obama’s czars
It’s been a month since the last post but most of the talk since that time has been on Obamacare, in one way or the other.
Apparently the shutdown was a very well orchestrated way to keep the focus off the actual facts of the opening of the Obamacare website and program. It certainly worked to keep the Republicans unpopular but there is still no end … Continue reading
We have had so many scandals, I’m wondering how many shoes there are left to drop. Have we had some leaked so we will forget about the last ones? Some of these are definitely from leaked information, others have just … Continue reading
I get a newsletter from National Review Online everyday. Sometimes I just cringe at what I see. Today’s outrage is on healthcare. Sickening Regulation By Michael Tanner The Department of Health and Human Services has announced that it must delay implementation … Continue reading
This is what I have been trying to get across to a lot of people I interact with on Facebook pages. I am in ten groups on Facebook, all on the conservative side, Tea Party and Republican names all, except … Continue reading
I have been where internet access is unavailable for most of the time since Dec 30th so there is a lot of catching up for me to do. Some of it is inconsequential so I am posting just from today’s … Continue reading
Victor Davis Hanson knows how to state it. If you are old enough to have studied history when it was history you know one of the reasons for the reformation was indulgences. Rich people could buy their way out of … Continue reading
Well, at least I am naming one name. Remember this? Obama bailout chief changes story: Maybe I did say, ‘I did this all for the unions’ By: Byron York Ron Bloom, the top White House auto bailout official who has … Continue reading