Texans for FreedomWill meet Tuesday May 14 at 6:30 PM at Aransas County Public Library.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- Someone has finally stood up to the Senate, to the Republicans and to the President! Does this mean the Logjam is finally broken?
- Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Texas Independence Day Links and comments
- The Empty Chair has been confirmed, the 3 AM call came and it didn’t answer
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Progressives
Two videos that are so true I must post them here. They were both sent to me via emails but were put up by bloggers first. Paul Harvey in 1965 has a warning for us. This one leads right into … Continue reading
It’s been several days now since we were shocked by the news of the death of Andrew Breitbart. It has taken a while for it all to sink in. He has done so much for the cause. Without him ACORN … Continue reading
And the ugliness has escalated from there. We now have an extremely divided country. This has been my contention for some time. The New York Times has an op ed today with the same conclusions and a little more. The … Continue reading
This is what the headline says:Financial overhaul details are hammered out by House and Senate leaders This is what Chris Dodd is quoted as saying: “It’s a great moment. I’m proud to have been here,” said a teary-eyed Sen. Christopher … Continue reading
From American Thinker: Obama, Freud, and the American Progressives’ Guilt TripBy Chuck RogérAt the turn of the twentieth century, an early “progressive” Vermonter named John Dewey kick-started a makeover of America’s education system. At the conclusion of the second of … Continue reading