Texans for FreedomWill meet again in September.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Links and Comments of Tuesday, June 18
- Scandals, Ammo, Taxes – links and comments
- When will another shoe drop?
- Men of Honor, Veterans I Honor
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: rhetoric
Well, let’s just read a little of this piece from my favorite historian, Victor Davis Hanson, Journalists as Ring Wraiths, in which he lays out the evidence. Today’s Washington journalists are like J. R. R. Tolkien’s ring wraiths, petty lords who … Continue reading
Apparently the people of South Carolina heard it. The MSM seemed not to have heard it, or if they did they seemed to have not seen that it was a standing O and it was directed at them. C. Edmund … Continue reading
And the ugliness has escalated from there. We now have an extremely divided country. This has been my contention for some time. The New York Times has an op ed today with the same conclusions and a little more. The … Continue reading