Texans for FreedomWill meet again in September.
The Republican Party
Will have Dr. Neva Kelly present on how CSCOPE is used in the Aransas County Independent School System
Thursday, March 21st, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Rockport Yacht Club
- Booker Rising
- Bookworm Room
- Gateway Pundit
- LaShawn Barber
- Michelle Malkin
- National Review Online
- Power Line
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Anchoress
- The Conservative Grapevine
- The Strata-Sphere
- The Thunder Run
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Tools of Renewal
- Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers
- Watts Up With That
- Links and Comments of Tuesday, June 18
- Scandals, Ammo, Taxes – links and comments
- When will another shoe drop?
- Men of Honor, Veterans I Honor
- Scandal overload – Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records; and what else is out there?
- This will be an almost entirely Benghazi post
- Playing catch up with the news plus a few comments of my own
- Finally About Dr. Gosnell, the Washington Post is saying, “we’re sorry, we’ll start covering that now.”
- Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Drones, Drones, and more Drones, thanks to Senator Rand Paul the MSM finally noticed
- ann kitay on Education in Texas is in jeopardy, It’s probably not just CSCOPE and its differently named equivalents
- Rockport Conservative on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Gary on Divide and Conquer, has it already happened?
- Concerned Conservative on I Remember Pearl Harbor, that means I am getting to be old, and if you don’t, here are some things to ponder
- Concerned Conservative on Will the Allen West saga be a turning point in history?
Category Archives: Tea Party
Apparently the people of South Carolina heard it. The MSM seemed not to have heard it, or if they did they seemed to have not seen that it was a standing O and it was directed at them. C. Edmund … Continue reading
This is what I have been trying to get across to a lot of people I interact with on Facebook pages. I am in ten groups on Facebook, all on the conservative side, Tea Party and Republican names all, except … Continue reading
But I have been busy, out of town and back and busy. It probably won’t get unbusy till after January 5th. I felt terrible not to be around to post a remembrance for Pearl Harbor Day. It is a memory … Continue reading
Maybe we can find some. Read this article from The Hill’s blog. Obama’s Hispanic support collapses By Cameron Joseph Just 48 percent of Hispanics approve of the job Obama has done, while 37 percent disapprove. This is down from a … Continue reading
UPDATE link is fixed. I don’t really know what to think about this. My first thought was, “good for them.” My second thought was more like, “first they came for…..” With freedom what do we give up when we allow … Continue reading
St. Obama and the Debt Dragon “Reckless Fiscal Policies” Why did Obama only enumerate George W. Bush’s big spending as responsible for the out-of-control $14 trillion-plus debt, while not mentioning his own contribution of $5 trillion? Why is there a … Continue reading
From an editorial in the Washington Examiner: Republicans form circular firing squad over Ryan plan We thought that House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s attempt to reform Medicare had struck a fatal blow against the “third rail” mentality in Washington … Continue reading
The Washington Post is writing about this today, yesterday and last week. They just cannot get over the fact that people who got together to change the makeup of congress would actually want their mandates enacted. Here is today’s: (actually it … Continue reading